E'clat superior fade out serum

Trust me...If you are looking for something to lighten your  acne scars/age spots, Then your search ends with this E'clat fade out serum. Whatever your skintype, you need not worry, this superior serum is suitable for all. 

This serum is a blend of Azelaic acid, Tranexamic acids 1.78% Licorice Extract, 4-Butylresorcinol, Niacinamide 5%, Phytic acid 5%. All are scientifically proven to be effective on pigmentation. Previously,  I use to apply ambi fade cream to treat my acne scars. It worked wonders. But it is not easily available in India and also that cream is made of 2% hydroquinone.  So, it is not safe to use more than 3 months. I've been searching for a gentle  alternative and came across this gem of a product😍

30ml product retails for 1900rs . But, most of the times  you will find this serum on 40% discount or you can use any influencers code to avail certain discount. I personally feel it is worth every single penny. I've gone through 3 bottles and all those bottles I got them with my own money during sale and I will for sure repurchase it whenever I face pigmentation issue again.

PACKAGING: It comes in a dark tinted glass bottle with pump dispenser . You will also be provided with a cap to cover the pump. I've traveled with this bottle many times and haven't faced any issue. But as this is a glass bottle, just be careful while packing it to your trip.

TEXTURE: The serum is lightweight and gets absorbed into the skin almost immediately. 

MY SKIN TYPE: I've combination acne orone sensitive skin. 

How I Use this Product: 

I usually incorporate this serum during my night routine. After washing and toning my face, I directly apply this serum and top it with a moisturizer and during day times, I for sure use sunscreen every single day.

Note: Incorporate this serum slowly into your routine . Like use it for twice a week(for a week) and then increase the application frequency to thrice a week from week-2 and so on...

Pros:

👉Fades PIE/PIH(the red and brown spots that are left after acne) but you have to be consistent with the product (you will for sure notice difference in just 3 weeks)

👉Super gentle on skin and didn't cause any purging or reaction.

👉Gives this overnight brightening effect.

Cons:

👉Pricey

👉Whole ingredients list is not disclosed on package as well as on their website

Ps: this doesn't contain hydroquinone. 

My Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I can say that this product is one of my top fav skincare items from 2021.

Hope you guys find this review useful😊

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest PenKalamkari Half sarees/lehengas for bride to be

d'you Hustle Serum

Costco Staples and Money Saving Tips by a Telugite in America