LaRoche-posay melt-in sunscreen milk Review

 

LaRoche-Posay is one of my top favorite skincare brands. I love French pharmaceutical brands, They make amazing products which actually deliver the things written on the product. 

Whenever I mess my skin with random products,  I always run for French pharmaceutical products to recover my skin's barrier. 

I first discovered this brand through VJ Anusha Dandekar's YouTube channel. I was in my +2 at that time and I went to a health&glow store near my house and bought their anti shine dry touch gel sunscreen and instantly fell in love with it. Ever since, It has been my HG sunscreen. I have also tried few more variants from the same brand. But all of them didn't impress me. So I thought of  reviewing each sunscreen I've tried from the brand, so that you can make a wise decision.

MY REVIEW:

While other sunscreens are getting bashed for not living up to their stated SPF potential, this Laroche posay meltin sunscreen milk has earned a perfect score from Consumer Reports not just once, but five years in a row. So there is no need of questioning the spf. I will explain its spreadability, texture, and feel.

 TextureIts got a very creamy texture . Personally I am not a fan of the texture.. it made me look like a grease ball and also it will sting like hell if you get the sunscreen into your eyes.. so be careful and avoid your eye area while applying this sunscreen.



Will it give white / grey cast!? - While applying the product, initially it will give a lil white cast but, with time it will settle down. 

👍One thing I like about this sunscreen is that, It disappears into my skin with just a little bit of  rubbing

👎Thing that disappoints me is that, With time, the sunscreen will settle into your finelines and it will also comes off if you sweat .

👍I like to use this more for the body than the face, since I’m a little worried about the greasy look and aslo it spreads so easily, So applying this sunscreen to my legs or hands doesn’t feel like cardio.

👎Another downside is the packaging. Because of  the sunscreens texture, It's hard to control the tube dispenser. It's way too easy to get too much product out of the tube and you can't put it back and the product will go waste.

Personally I will not repurchase this particular variant.  I am linking my youtube video here for you guys to see the texture and application of this product. Feel free to check it out. If you don't want to go through the whole video, then check the description box, I've provided the time stamp where I've applied the sunscreen.

Youtube video- https://youtu.be/aN8IG7IrSZo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest PenKalamkari Half sarees/lehengas for bride to be

d'you Hustle Serum

Costco Staples and Money Saving Tips by a Telugite in America