Vasu kumkumadi tailam Review

Kumkumadi Tailam which is described as miraculous elixir is one Ayurvedic recipe that's passed over generations as a beauty secret. In ancient scripts, it is said that massaging our face with this elixir at night will make our face glow like gold.

Kumkumadi tailam mainly helps in overcoming hyper-pigmentation, age spots, wrinkles and blemishes.

Vasu is an Indian Ayurvedic and herbal brand. They've gifted me their kumkumadi tailam. The product comes in a tinted 25ml glass bottle with a dropper cap and It is made of minimal ingredients and is Free of parabens, silicones, alcohol, sulphate and EU allergen . It has a strong fragrance.  So people with sensitive nose, keep this in your mind before purchasing.



Ingredients list: Kumkumadi oil, C15-C19 alkane, caprycil/capric triglyceride,persea gratissima oil, argania spinosa kernel oil, lavandula angustifolia oil, brassica campestris seed oil, glycyrrhiza glabra root extract, polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate, althaea officinalis root extract, oryza sativa bran extract,tocopherol

Price: 25ml retails for 550rs

Where to get the product: You can buy it from Amazon https://bit.ly/2Z18YW5 or from Vasu store.

This product suits people with normal, dry and mature ageing skin . I have combination skin which is also prone to acne. I usually incorporate this oil in my night routine.  I will add a drop or two of this tailam into my moisturizer and will apply it all over my face and neck area as my last step in my skincare routine. It really helped with transepidermal water loss. This is my savior during winters.




I may not use this during the months of summer or when I have active acne because, is not fungal acne safe and may not suit people with oily skin because of the ingredients- persea gratissima oil (avocado oil) and polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate. Avocado oil can potentially block pores and Has a comedogenic rating of 3. polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate can potentially block pores and has comedogenic rating of 4.

I can't really comment if it's effective in treating hyper-pigmentation or not because, I haven't used it for that long. Will update this post after trying this product for a month or two .

I also use this oil to massage my face and then will wash it off  immediately.  It gives good slip while massaging. I haven't observed any skin irritation or  breakouts while using this product.

Will I purchase it for myself? I may if my skin feels super dry and no If I am going through any acne phase.

Also you can check my Instagram feed for more reviews.

Brand's Instagram handle - (@vasuhealthcare)
#Facialoil #Skincare #FaceOil #NaturalGlow #AgeSpots #Wrinkles #Blemishes #KumkumadiTailam #GlowingSkin #Beauty #VasuHealthcare #MadeInIndia 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest PenKalamkari Half sarees/lehengas for bride to be

d'you Hustle Serum

Costco Staples and Money Saving Tips by a Telugite in America