The Face Shop Rice Water bright cleansing foam

I wanted to give this facewash a try because, Influencers have been raving about this product  since it's launch. 

Personally, I wouldn't gravitate towards any product when every one from influencers community start talking/raving about the same product at the same time. It feels kinda sketchy to me. But as this is a korean brand and also when I wanted to try this product,  it was on BOGO . So I immediately placed an order and got this cleanser along with TFS rice water oil cleanser.

Before strating this review, I would like to tell you guys about my Skin Type. I've Combination Sensitive Acne prone skin.

Packaging: It comes in a plastic tube with flip-flop cap opening and is leakage free. So it is travel friendly. 

Ingredients list


Ingredients list picture is taken from official the face shop website.

My Experience: This product has whipped cream texture and foams really well. You just need pea size amount to wash your whole face and neck area. It instantly brightens up skin post washing and it gives this deep pore squeaky clean kinda effect without overly drying my face. 

Usually deep cleansers tend to leave our skin bit stretchy and dry. But with this cleanser, I didn't face that issue. This product will not leave any residue behind. Every skin type will enjoy using this. But if you have super dry skin, you may find this cleanser a bit drying. 

This product definitely helps in removing lite makeup and sunscreen but just be careful not to get it into your eyes. It will sting. That's all about this product.

My rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐/⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I hope you guys find this post useful. If you do, please follow me on instagram (misssunshinecorner) and on YouTube (be youtiful)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest PenKalamkari Half sarees/lehengas for bride to be

d'you Hustle Serum

Costco Staples and Money Saving Tips by a Telugite in America