The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Oil

I got my hands on this cleansing oil when there was a BOGO (buy one get one) running on Amazon. I loved their Rice Water Foaming Cleanser. So, I decided to give this one a try too.

INGREDIENTS:


Ingredients list taken from official face shop website.

PACKAGING

It comes in plastic bottle with a pump. You will also be provided with a stopper to avoid the pump from pressing while not in use. But is not an ideal packaging for travel. If the stopper somehow gets removed, the oil will spill everywhere in your bag.

HOW TO USE:

Use it as a first cleanser. Apply it to your dry face and massage in circular motion to dissolve the makeup. Rinse with water and follow it up with a second cleanse(this step is important because, this cleansing oil doesn't emulsify. So it will leave greasy layer even after rinsing with water.)

MY SKIN TYPE: I've combination sensitive skin which is also prone to acne.

Pros:

๐Ÿ‘‰ It effectively removes Sunscreen, Makeup and Dirt off face.

๐Ÿ‘‰ This cleanser didn't cause any breakouts

Cons:

๐Ÿ‘‰Stings my eyes like MF. So, be careful and do not use this product near your eye area and also when I try to remove any kind of eye makeup, it create an oily layer in my eye and I see everything hazy for some time.

๐Ÿ‘‰Doesn't emulsify.  I personally like emulsifying oil cleansers. They can be easily rinsed off and will not leave any greasy film on skin post rinsing. 

๐Ÿ‘‰Not a fan of this cleansers texture. Klairs cleansing oil got better texture compared to this one.

My Rating: ⭐⭐/⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hope you guys find this post helpful ๐Ÿ˜Š. Happy Reading. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Latest PenKalamkari Half sarees/lehengas for bride to be

d'you Hustle Serum

Costco Staples and Money Saving Tips by a Telugite in America